Introducing our budding family. We hope you will enjoy watching us grow... and everything else under the sun. ;)
RSS

Things That...

For the past week I have gone outside and heard this whistling bird (it seriously sounds like it is whistling). Either I am walking Hayden to the bus, doing some light gardening or watching the kids play outside. Every time I've heard this bird I find myself smiling, sometimes turning to see if I can find it. I haven't but it doesn't stop from adding that little "umph" to my day. With that, some people ask/imagine how we make it through the day or week during this hard time in our life. With what seems like a "return to the beginning" we do keep chugging. I thought I would share how I keep moving along.


Things that make my week a little easier:

  • Seeing Hayden’s sweet and charming smile.
  • Reading Michael’s morning notes that always end in “I love you”.
  • Watching Grey’s Anatomy & The Mentalist (Simon Baker is HOT!) and looking forward to the next episode.
  • Hearing the same bird that whistles every time I am outside (either I am a pretty mama or it’s looking for a mate, LOL).
  • While taking a break, one of our cats climbs into my lap nuzzling, purring, and begging to be petted.
  • Having a good hair day.
  • Hearing a friendly voice.
  • Viewing the wonderful works of Hayden.
  • Sitting down to a hot cooked meal – courtesy of a drive-thru. ;)
  • Seeing another bloom on my flowers sprout or open up.
  • Hearing my favorite song – and playing it over and over again.
  • Driving my car with no traffic, tunes on, on a beautiful spring day.
  • Having no electronic breakdowns, no colds, no unexpected bills………………..

0 comments: