Introducing our budding family. We hope you will enjoy watching us grow... and everything else under the sun. ;)
RSS

An Early Christmas Wish

Things have been busy here. I have been trying to get back to healthy, trying to hear out of both ears... though when Hayden gets loud, it's kinda nice to only hear half the noise. Gotta love sinus infections, ear infections, and good plain ol' colds.

Hayden has many gaps in his mouth, which will make for a holiday picture we won't forget. The tooth fairy has been quite busy on our block. Hayden has lost two teeth in the last month, as well as some of the neighbor children. We might put the tooth fairy out of business.

We saved our chump change this year and decided to purchase a pre-lit tree at a steal of a deal! This will save time, obviously, but also our hands and arms from being scratched up from our previous tree. As beautiful as it was, it was a terror when it came to sprucing it up. Though a new tree was on our list from last year... I am particular and couldn't find one I liked. We made a trip out to a store by my mom's and was tickled pink with all the choices. We hope to start decorating this week, inside and out.

This year we have moved onto the digital age (though I am further ahead than most LOL) and turned Hayden's Christmas list into an online version. We have found over the past few years that we were constantly editing it, and by the end of the season our list looked like chicken scratch. SO... I turned to Amazon.com. Most people visit Amazon.com, some have created a wish list. You can create several lists and share them with family and friends. Since Hayden is adding items daily (commercials don't help, thank you very much!), Amazon.com enables me to review an item and add it if it sounds promising, then I can send it to people's email addresses. Simple, effective, and fast... And I like fast.

As for what I want for Christmas... I know it's a bit early. But technically it's not a wish for Christmas. More like a pray, or a birthday present. "Wink, Wink" think June.
We heard from our coordinator of our international agency that our dossier will be traveling to Kazakhstan this week. Once it makes it to the country, she estimates six months before we travel, i.e. June. Every time I read this, my heart skips a beat. Every time I try to conceptualize this, my eye's start to tear. Could this really happen in 6 months? Yes... could we be delayed again? Yes, possibly. Are we hoping, praying, and wishing that we will be traveling when Hayden and Michael are out of school when the weather is nice? YOU BETCHA!!!

So what does that mean for us? Well, we better get our butt in gear. The baby room needs to get finished. List needs to be made.... a list of supplies to bring, etc. Supplies need to be bought.

Yes I am freaking out. But it's good to finally be moving again. ;)

I am thankful for good news, family, friends, and a roof over our heads.
To all a Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: