Introducing our budding family. We hope you will enjoy watching us grow... and everything else under the sun. ;)
RSS

"OH Thank You, Thank You, Thank YOU!"

Busy season has officially started in our household. Every house I'm sure has one. And though, just by giving it a name adds more to my plate (and stress)... it means that Spring is just around the corner.
What is busy season? Well... March, April, May, June, and the beginning of July is busy season. And what makes it so busy is birthdays, birthday parties, holidays, school, therapies, and plays. And every little tidbit in between that that crams our weekends. Don't get me wrong. I love the busy season - but sometimes it's just nice to say... "Ah... we have nothing to do today". Know what I mean?

Since busy season is here... that means other "things are near". HA!, that rhymes. Baby D is closer now than we've ever been, thanks to the best phone call we have gotten in a LONG LONG LONG time. We shared our great news with Hayden the other night, and what we heard was something like this: "OH Thank You, Thank You, Thank YOU!" This was accompanied by big hugs. It double-made our day! ;) Although we can't share the news publicly with you guys just yet (except with immediate family), stand by for upcoming posts in the nearby future. ;)

So, what's been going on with us lately? Michael is looking forward to Spring Break. And his birthday *wink wink*. Hayden is starring in a new theatrical play called Aristocats... he will find out his part in the next coming weeks. He has also started a new therapy group for speech/social cues. This is a great opportunity for him to practice and learn everyday behavior when playing and talking with other children. They are currently working on bullying - which is such a huge must these days.
I have been driving myself batty with my new electronic digital craft cutter (thank you hubby!). Now, I consider myself technologically-crafty - but this thing is driving me MAD! I am on my 4th card, and am getting better. I won't tell you how many pieces of paper I've ruined though. LOL I am able to make scrapbook and papercrafts items, crafts for the home (using paper, fabric, and vinyl!), and so forth. In addition I am working on crafting SPRING crafts - got to love the dollar store.
Back to Hayden - though his birthday isn't until the middle of April - he is in the works of "planning" it already. He is like his mom - he likes to be prepared. ;)

Enjoy your day & hope for the warm weather!
Mel

0 comments: