Introducing our budding family. We hope you will enjoy watching us grow... and everything else under the sun. ;)
RSS

Let the Wait Begin...

First off, Happy Belated Mother's Day to all moms!
As usual, my week starts off busy. Running Hayden from therapy to therapy, things tend to slow down by Wednesday afternoon. This can be a good thing because I have never been too fond of Mondays (who has?). It also helps make my weeks go by fast.

This Friday we have our intro meeting with the Family Resource Center (our homestudy agency). I think it has finally started to sink it - the nervous and anxiousness. But I have my boys to keep my mind occupied. I will be sure to update everyone ASAP on the info from the FRC meeting.

I've added some new items to our blog that you may want to check out - our Kyrg time and weather, and our V Family fundraising.

Our lender, Maureen Williams at ABI Mortgage has done a great job with helping us refinance, she truly is a godsend - loans for our adoption will be paid off eventually, but we would love your help and support. Whether you use "ChipIn" or purchase a Magazine subscription, all proceeds benefit our adoption fund. Everyone can always use another magazine - they are great to take on playdates, doctor visits, or in my case - therapy. I donate mine to some of the offices so they get plenty of use.

On another note, we need to get our booty in gear and finish the international application so I can get that in the mail by the end of this week or early next week.

As always we appreciate all the prayers and support everyone has sent us.

0 comments: